Sat, 20 May|
Gas Works - Arts & Crafts Room
Connect to your Creativity Art & Wellness Workshop
A two hour art & wellness workshop helping you connect to your creativity and enjoy the process of making authentic art.
Time & Location
20 May, 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Gas Works - Arts & Crafts Room, 21 Graham St, Albert Park VIC 3206, Australia
About the Event
Elissa Parsons is a visual artist, singer, songwriter and educator with over 20 years of experience working with beginner to professional creatives.
In this workshop, you will experience:
- Hands-on art-making activities to help stretch your creative muscles.
- Mindfulness & art therapy techniques that you can use at home
- Permission to enjoy creativity & be in the flow
- Creating art that is your 'raw visual language’
- Connecting with a beautiful group of people & sharing your work in a nurturing and encouraging environment.
- Beginner-friendly program but also suitable for experienced artists
- All materials & aprons included
The best place to park is on Richardson St, as that is where the Arts & Crafts Room is located. If you park at the front entrance of Gasworks (Graham St) you will need to walk through the park area (about 5-8 mins) to get to the Arts & Crafts Room.
Follow this link to purchase tickets at $80 and note that each workshop has a maximum of 10 participants.