Social Media Links
Melbourne based mixed media artist; Kelly Basford has been honing her craft from the day she could delicately grasp a brush in her hand. She draws inspiration from the natural world's beauty and wonders, particularly the vastness and magic of the stars and constellations that paint the sky. Kelly works with a wide range of art mediums, but has a love for acrylics and watercolour, to convey the space and stillness within her finished works.
- Exhibitions + Collaborations:
- Collaborative exhibition “Let’s Get Together,” with artist Leonne Barker at In.cube8r Gallery Fitzroy, Melbourne. (2019)
- Emerging artist featured at RAW Showcase, Flemington (2016)
- Featured work in North Light Books publication “Intuitive Painting Workshop,” by Alena Hennessy (2015)
- 2 Sketchbooks permanently on display at the Sketchbook Library in Brooklyn, New York.